Words have the power to connect people and I have spent years making those connections for my clients.
It doesn’t matter if I’m writing a piece on the legal aspects of the entertainment industry or an international crime story.
It could be a short as a tweet or as long as a novel.
The results are are the same.
I always bring a professional and passionate perspective to my work.
Writing on Business
- Profit and Loss Statements for Independent Publishers
- So How Much Does It Cost to Publish a Book?
- Understanding the Difference between Gross Profits and Net Profits
- Is Diversity Killing Marvel Comics?
- Do We Have Too Much Comics Based Entertainment?
Writing on Law
- How to Get Your Clients to Pay You
- How to Hire a Lawyer
- How to Reject a Bad Contract
- Image and Story: Understanding Copyrights and Trademarks
- Negotiating Power in Creative Contracts
Writing on Writing
- Analysis of Story Structure: The Chapter
- Consequential Violence: The Impact of Combat in Fiction
- Creating a Story Using the Three Levels of Conflict
- Improving on Perfection: How to Edit Your Novel
- Reading Lists for Writers