Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You're First Look at My "Last" Erotic Story



I’m offering my last erotic novella on Amazon this week.


A young couple visits New Orleans to sample the local strip clubs. Their travels take them to several unappealing spots that drain them of their enthusiasm and their desire. But the last spot on Bourbon Street promises to be different, blurring the lines between a simple dance and a memorable seduction.

Now that I have five pure erotic pieces available for your enjoyment, I'm going to proceed with my master plan to alter the landscape of modern fiction. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

If you decide to read it, please let me know what you think by writing me a review. Every opinion helps, whether it’s good or bad.

Have fun.
Gamal

No comments:

Post a Comment