Reports online are stating that a PhD student named James Holmes opened fire in a theater during the premier of Dark Knight Rises in Colorado last night. At this point, none of us know what really happened or why but there are five things that
1. Appreciate the people in your life today, because they might not be here tomorrow.
2. Live and love as if you might not be here tomorrow.
3. Know where the exits are and watch your six, to give everyone a better chance of being around tomorrow.
4. You can tell a lot about a person’s self interest by the way they respond to events.
5. I’m going to see Dark Knight next week because my fascination with fantasy heroes is stronger than my fear of realities villains.